Berry smitten--things I want to bake!:)

Saturday, June 18, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Lately there has been an abundance of fresh berries in the supermarket.Fresh cherries,strawberries and blueberries!I am dying to try all of the recipes using berries from Smitten Kitchen.

Gonna bake the blueberry boy bait recipe from the site using blueberries that I got from boyf's sis..wooot.

Then gonna bake the strawberry cake and also the cherry brown butter bars.They all look so yummy!:))


I would also love to bake this caramelized onion tart from Baking The Book blog.Plus the lemon bars which reminded me one of my favorite cheesy movie--Nancy Drew(the one starring Emma Roberts).
Doesn't the picture of the pavlova below look pretty?Especially the raspberry sorbet--such a gorgeous rose color. I also am dying to try THIS cake recipe from Bisous a toi blog.It looks and sounded very yummy!

0 comments: