NALEY!!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Although I know,it's just a television show....I really,really love NALEY(Nathan and Hailey in One Tree Hill).They weren't perfect for each other at first and they had to face a lot of obstacles to reach where they are now..but to me,they are meant for each other.And now that the 5th season of One Tree Hill has ended...I can't wait for the 6th season and hope that it'll be just as good as all the other season have been.They are so cute laaa!!Nathan and Hailey and their little son James Lucas Scott(Jamie).To me,Nathan Scott is my dream guy...he's strong,romantic,sweet,although he has quite a temper(that can be excluded...I don't like hot tempered guys!) & he's a basketball player( a sport that I can tolerate unlike football)....I found this video on Youtube on Top Ten Naley Moments....it's so sweet!!!!I only have the whole season 3,4& 5 of One Tree Hill on dvd so now I'm gonna get my hands on season 1 and 2 too for keeps so I can watch Naley moments all over again...


Here's another great Naley video
Top 12 Naley Moments

0 comments: