Menangis kerana Izza!!!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

Izza called me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 hour worth of long distance conversation that clarified everything between both of our lives.
I told her everything that happened here and she told me everything that happened there.
Menangis aku bercakap dengan die...huhu
Menceritakan masalah2 hidup yang menyebabkan dia berkata.."What??"..hahaha.
Dan dia terkejut jua..takpe laa Izza,jangan risau eks???I'll be fine!!
IMY sooo bloody much!!Thanks so berry2 much for calling....
Macam tau2 jer that I really need to talk to you...:(
I'm sure that gypsy lecturer looks cool..take a picture of her for me kays??
And the Keanu Reeves lookalike classmate of yours!!hahaha...
Remember that you're 'exotic' so nab him laaa!!!hahah.
Weii aku nak lavender from your garden there!!!!jelesssssssssssssssssss dgn garden ko tuh...

3 comments:

taj said...

:D hugs

Anonymous said...

hahahaha..

:)
(tataw nak cakap pe)





*sampy hati izza xkol ak.
:(





Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Liyana Hanim said...

thanks taj!!!!
hugs backk...

lerr moja mmg poyo!!!