Don't you just wish?

Friday, August 01, 2008 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

Everybody at some point of their life have wished for something ridiculous.I have too..many times..Wishes that probably will never come true but it still feels good to know that you can say it to yourself and cling to that hope that someday it'll probably will...

I had one today.I wished that I could control my heart.So that it won't ache everytime I'm reminded of him.I should take a hint,take a hike.Hey,me..wake up?You probably will never get your happy ending so why bother to wait for it right?But why oh why does my heart refuses to follow??Why??I hate this.Sometimes I wish that my heart doesn't open itself up easily to things that could heart it big time.I really really do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It;s good the you got your wish.. I still haven't gotten mine yet.. I wished to grow taller every time I feel short.. HEHE.. But nowadays I've stopped feeling short for some reason.. Am I taller?.. HEHE..

Liyana Hanim said...

umm..nazz...u didn't read my blog really well ek??hahah
i didn't get my wish laaa..
i ws inspired to write this because of our free writing lesson in class..haha

maen badminto slalu & u'll feel taller kot??hehe

taj said...

there's a scene in transamerica...
the counsellor said "that's what heart do..."