Tagged by Aimi!

Thursday, August 07, 2008 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

~RULES~The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer. So now, on to the questions...

1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was 16 years old and it was the 'honeymoon' time...haha.I moved back to Seremban with my family and fell in love with a great guy a few months after that..hahah.

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
a)Do laundry
b)Sleep!
c)Try to study
d)Organize the stuff for MeKar
e)Pack my stuff!

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
a)Fruits-mangosteens & bite-size sugarcane(my mum have this whenever I'm home!)
b)Marshmallow
c)Oreos
d)Honey almonds
e)Rice krispies

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
a)Open my own restaurant/boutique/bakery.
b)Buy out a mall!
c)Buy a huge house.
d)Buy my dream car
e)Travel the world with my whole family!

5) What are five jobs you've had?
a)Personal assistant
b)Kindergarten teacher
c)Babysitter
d)Staedtler(going to school with Ad)
e)......

0 comments: