Just a thought

Friday, August 15, 2008 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I love sharing my thoughts with people I know who can shed some light to it and make things clear for me or have the ability to banter and discuss about various things in life.Today I made a conclusion from our healthy little debate on a particular topic...There are still people out there who are only able to accept their own definition of a certain thing,anything for that matter.Although this world is filled with millions of people with millions of different definitions and interpretations,still,there are people who seems to think that everything should be in a certain way and they can't possibly fathom others who are different than them.I am blessed to have met people from all walks of life and know for a fact that everybody is different and unique in their own way.Not one is the same as the other.We might have some similarities but deep down,everybody is different from one to another.And for that,we can't force anybody to be how we want them to be.Suddenly the song by The Beatles,'Let it be',is in my head...:)

0 comments: