Hail BB!!

Friday, August 22, 2008 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments


I think Bryanboy is amazing!Bryanboy truly defines the power of bloggers...I myself has been sidetracked by the reason on why I set up this blog in the first place these past couple of weeks..This blog has been set up for almost 2 years and at first it started as a food blog but then I deleted everything early last year because I wanted a new look and a fresh start for the blog.

Okay back to Bryanboy..he is a fashion blogger who lives in the Philippines and because of his dedication to fashion on his blog, and his utter devotion to Marc Jacobs,he manage to get a bag named after him by Marc Jacobs himself!How cool is that?The bag name is the Marc Jacobs BB bag..of course it is named after Bryanboy!Not only that,but the way the male model dressed for the recent Marc Jacobs ad campaign suspiciously looked like it was styled by Bryanboy himself!!


Some of my favorite Bryanboy historic fashion moments are:
1)A Moment of Marc Magic

2)
Cole Mohr for Marc by Marc Jacobs Part Deux

2)Luisa Via Roma: From Firenze With Love

*I just realize that my new layout doesn't show the day of the post,it only shows the time..hurm..nevermind laa I'll stick to this layout..*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have my own clothing label one day!!!

Liyana Hanim said...

moja..tats a bad word!!haha
i like him because he actually manage to use his fashion blogging prowess into something good..hehe

acad,go ahead!!!i'll support ya!

he's dope man!