The 'rents

Saturday, August 30, 2008 Liyana Hanim 5 Comments

Whenever I go back to my parents house..I find myself in a feeding frenzy...
Like somehow there's always good food and my parents have this need to make sure that I have a proper meal every day--like 3 times a day instead of the 1 meal per day that I do during weekdays..I rarely eat breakfast..I know..that's bad!I only do lunch...& dinner after 8pm is a big no-no(occasionally like when I sleep at Hanna's house every week after koko & we have to go out for dinner afterwards).

In my case,when I'm happy(or in lurve-example okay,i'm not in lurve..yet!hehe),I tend to lose more weight(Kinda like that character in Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes)..i.e I take care of my diet better instead of stuffing my face silly..huhu.But whenever I go home...it's hard to do so.
Case in point:Today I had Nasi Lemak for breakfast and then for lunch,soto ayam and then goreng pisang& keropok lekor(the grease!!)..yeouucchh!!!

Oooh,today shopping excursion was muy successful...I bought(okay,my mum bought it laah since it was her money..haha).....

a)6 claw clips or crab clips( like my fren,Mak calls em') or ke-kek(like Hanna calls em') in the shaped of a butterfly (because I always end up losing them or breaking them..better buy byk2)

b)3 pairs of square CZ's stud-I love them because they're so classic & goes with everything.And yes I always lose them because they're small..But this time it's a bit bigger,square-shaped and bling bling looking..ehehe.So hopefully it'll last me until the end of this year..haha

c)A pair of slip-on kicks.Okay,this is just too cute that I had to have them.I'll describe them here..They're white but with a sweet pink lining and has multi colored polka dots on them.They're so cute & comfy!!There's so many pretty designs like pink hearts with yellow background,Paris-chic shopping background,colorful stripes but I went with the polka dots cos' the combo of colors are just so cute!But I'll come back to buy the Paris-chic one next week...hehe.Hopefully my mum will let me laa...

I have had my eye on this ombre bag just now..but I'll wait and buy it next week cos' the shoes was my limit for the day..huhu.Wait for me baybeh!!


*I miss his laugh* :( cepat balik!!!!

5 comments:

Donut said...

Aku dh lame tak komen kat sini.

So....


*facepalm*

Liyana Hanim said...

ala sudah la ko!!bile izlin kasi comment bru ko nk kasi kan??muahaha

ala,biar laaa..
nk *facepalm* plaks...
aq tau sbb aper...
hahaha

Bert Steve said...

dahla hafriz, pretentious friend, tarak guna punya orang :D

i miss Sup Utara~

Liyana Hanim said...

bert yg dh dpt lesen!!!haha

jom ar gi sup utara nanti bukak pose...haha

Bert Steve said...

hahaha, gosh... i almost forgot about bulan puasa. when i was still "there" i would be among the few who "prepared" for puasa :P hahaah! now it's like, "eh puasa dah?"... honestly, i miss the puasa-ing environment, the berbuka stalls... gosh... *slurp