Looklet!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

Currently i'm at my friends house,I can't blog about my recent warehouse sale book purchases since most of them,excluding 3,are at my parents house.I bought 3 amazingly beautiful vintage LBD's with my mum last Saturday & maybe I'll take pics of me wearing em' when I go back home.hehe.

Anyhoo,I stumble upon this website today & can't stop playing around with it.I guess Scrabble Worldwide has a website that's competing for my attention over it.haha.Below are some of the looks that I've created today.The web is great but I guess because it's still new,there's not so many things to use unlike Polyvore.But I like the fact that 'models' can wear the clothes that we've chosen.
The first look is actually what I wore out today.Everything is the same except that my studded flats are in black but the web has no black studded flats.

3 comments:

hye Lil.
the outfir posted on your blog are super duper Hot..

same goes with you. Hot stuff..

~xde keje. sori kalau comment ni ntah apa apa.haha

Liyana Hanim said...

mak,
rindu sama kamu!!hehe
thanks!ape lg gi la try wat outfits ko plak kat web die--looklet.com..:)

totally go for number two and 4. i would wear it! :D