From mama & ayah

Saturday, September 04, 2010 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

My parents gave me this card today..T_T

I have so many wishes for you.I want you to be safe,smart,cautious,and wise beyond your years.Don't grow up too fast.Come to me with your fears.Get your feet wet with new experiences,but never get in over your head.Realize how capable you are!Your possibilities are unlimited.You are loved beyond words,and I will love you beyond all time.So many treasures await you in your journey through life,and being blessed with you...has been mine.



To E,you'll still be in my prayers & I wish you the best in everything that you do.Fate brought us together & it also brought us apart and maybe someday,who knows,we'll crossed each other's path.

1 comments:

Adilah. said...

:')

I rove ya this much ! Peluk !