My Levi's curve id--demi curve..:)

Saturday, September 25, 2010 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

Got my 3rd paycheck on Wednesday--hurrah!!

The first day I got it,bought dinner for the family,some groceries,paid my broadband bill,paid my mum my monthly car loan & bought a new dvd player(gave my old 1 to the brother's cos they ruined theirs & if I buy them a new one,ayah will get mad).

Today I splurge on a pair of jeans--haven't done that in a loooong time..Cos' back when I still depended on my parents money,they'll buy me a pair of Levi's.Plus,I always have problems with the fit of my jeans.They always seem to be loose at the waist but hugs at the hips.So I always risk revealing my butt crack if I wear anything above it.
But when I saw the advert for Levi's current line of jeans,that claims that they'll fit a woman,base on her curves...well that really sold me!Plus,it has been getting very good reviews from various woman with curves..

The line consists of jeans with 3 type of curves.Slight Curve(for women with a tiny butt),Demi Curve(for women with medium butt--me,apparently!) & Bold Curve(for women like Beyonce!).

So,today I tried on a few pairs at the Levi's Super Store and the shopkeeper at Sunway was very very helpful!They gave me a few pairs and measured me & everything.After about trying 4 pairs on,the one from Demi Curve(the medium curve),the Skinny Boot,fit my perfectly.And imagine my surprise,when my waist is now 26 inches!I haven't measure my waist in YEARS because I always feel like I'm big & fear what I'll see when I do that..hehe.

The jeans cost me rm229 and to me,although it is a bit expensive,I think it is a great investment!

No gap between my waist & it feels comfy & the material is light.Perfect!Now I can wear tops that sits on my waist without fearing that I'll 'reveal' myself or give people an eyesore..hehe.

Oh,bought a pair of wide leg & super comfy F21 wool grey pants with silk lining inside, which was marked off from rm109 to rm50 & a pair dark grey knit dress that's so pretty & also only rm50!!F21 is having a big sale ppl--go & grab the marked down clothes!!:))





And it makes total sense to have the card below since I spend a lot of money at Watson!!:)


And you,thanks for making me smile just by being there..:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. Penso che questo sia una buona idea.
E 'vero! Penso che questo sia una buona idea.