From places to places

Monday, November 22, 2010 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

Been very busy these past few days...Went to Sungai Congkak to clean the river for corporate social responsibility and then drove for 3 hours with my other friends(2 cars) to Ipoh for one of my bestfriend's wedding--Napisah and stayed there overnight at this great homestay and managed to explore Ipoh a bit at night..

And then today had convocation rehearsal--really really great cos' managed to catch up wit lots of my friends who are now busy living in the real world--the working world!The world of adulthood--bills to pay,less time for fun & having to do overtime..:P

To tired to blog as I have work tomorrow..Thus,I leave you my readers with a bunch of pictures of the days that followed..:)




















3 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

What did you find in the river???

Adilah. said...

So comel lh you guys :3

Liyana Hanim said...

ellen:believe it or not,we did find a pair of men undies that has disintegrate & all that was left was the elastic...ewwww!!

adela:thanks dear!:)