Selamat Hari Raya Haji

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

Referring to the title,I'd like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all my Muslim readers and friends which will be tomorrow.I'm at work & is super sleepy & m blogging illegally..hehe.
Will go to the supermarket with my mum after work today because we will buy ingredients to make rendang!!yeayyyyy!!Tomorrow is mengemuk(getting fat) time..:P

Will attempt to make kek lapis sarawak tonight if I am rajin--it takes 20 eggs for one cake people!!

This weekend & next weekend I will be going to both ends of the country for my friends wedding.One wedding in Ipoh(north) and another will be in Johor(south)!:)

Funny story,me & my workmates will be involve in a enviromental thingy this Saturday whereby we have to clean a river from 8.30 am-12.30 pm...The problem is,I have no sports attire whatsoever...ahaha..No sport shoes or tracksuits(I might have a track bottom lying somewhere,dustily in my closet..ahaha)..Might have to borrow my mum's.

Currently I am obssesed with Park Bom from 2NE1--she's soo cute!!!!I want to be just a cute as her!:P

*EDIT--Cos' at the office,youtube watching isn't allowed or opening the website..i'd like to share some of my fave Park Bom's vid--she's beautiful & fluent in English--Berklee College of Music graduate!:)







2 comments:

N Hanani said...

Hi kak liyana, i'm not a big fan of park bom but i do adore her. try to watch her new video clip. its a song titled You and I. A very beautiful song. that's all hehe (:

Liyana Hanim said...

hey nanie!thanks for reading this blog...i bruuu je put tat vid on my fb wall 2 days ago..sgt2 suke!it's in my head for days..:)