Today

Sunday, November 07, 2010 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I went to an audition for a show because my MOM insist me on going & if I didn't,I would get an earful...so I did...and I got 2 auditions for two separate tv shows..cool!But hey,we never know about the outcome right?It was fun & a great experience nonetheless..Both of the auditions were my first time auditioning for anything ever!:)

Drop by at Jezmine's store today & give her choc chip cookies orders & couldn't resist buying a cardigan & a dress..Hey,I'm a girl who loves clothes,A LOT!

*Ignore the messy hair & the pale didn't have time to put on lipbalm lips..hehe*
Played for awhile with Debab,her super cute & fluffy cat!
Had my 1st meal of the day at approximately 5pm..BAD,I know..
*Yup,love the cardigan so much that I wore it to breakfast/lunch/dinner..hehe*

The only thing I had to sustain myself for the auditions was 1 Starbucks Creme Brulee Macchiato & 1 Creme Brulee Frappucino--got the Frap for FREE!!!Sooo happy as I haven't been there in like 2 weeks or so & tup2,got a free beverage..a great way to start a Sunday morning!:)

Tomorrow it's back to work!!




0 comments: