Pirates of the carribean:On Stranger Tides

Saturday, May 28, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I have to confess that I have NEVER watch any of the Pirates movies before.Not the 1st one,2nd or even the 3rd.So what made me want to watch the fourth one and in 3D nonetheless?Maybe because my boyfriend was the one who bought the tix last Sunday & wanted me to watch with him...ahh the things you do for love..hahaha..Kidding!I actually enjoyed watching the movie and it was pretty good.

There's a bit of a twist at the end which was unexpected.I love the whole adventure and myth about the fountain of youth which I'm sure anyone of you has heard about being mention in books,movies and in tv.

Due to the fact that I have never watch any of the previous Pirates movie,the boyfriend had to explain some of the plot to me and I didn't even have to ask him since he knew I'd be puzzled by some of the lines being mentioned in the movie.

Blackbeard is very scary and so are the mermaids.Never knew mermaid can be so vicious!Johnny Depp played the part of Captain Jack Sparrow to a T as he does look like a pirate in real life anyway.hahaha.

All in all,the movie is not too bad though I'm waiting for the last installment of Harry Potter which I hope will be explosive!

0 comments: