Iftar with my huge family

Sunday, August 14, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Both of my parents come from a huge family.My mother has 8 other siblings while my dad has 6 other siblings(one of them passed away 2 years ago).All of my dad's parents have passed away.

While my mother still have her mother and yesterday we celebrated her 77th birthday with lotsa food and love.Last week on Saturday we had iftar together as one big family as well.Below are some of the pictures..:)
Nenek with the Opera cake that Kak Hani & her siblings bought for her from Coffee Bean
Me & nenek cutting the red velvet cake that I baked for her.:)
2 birthday cakes!
Food!
More food
More and more food!

My cousins,siblings & their significant other,lining up for food.hehe
The dessert table
The food for iftar last Saturday!

0 comments: