Woopdeedoo

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments


*Happy*(sorry for bad pic,the lighting there was very dim!)

Shopped quite a bit tonight after berbuka at Ole2 Bali & got quite an earful from the boyf.But he loves me so he'll let me have my way(though not all the time),plus he got a little sumtin from Machines as well..hehe.Some of the stuffs I got..:)


*Finally got myself a speaker--a cute one at that but very very loud!:P*

*It's hard to see me wear a shirt whenever I go out as I'll be in a dress/top.This was put up high on the racks & I asked the boyf to grab it for me as it was too cute & the best part was that it was super super soft..lovesss!*
*Got these shoes at the new Payless Shoe Source at Sunway Pyramid(frm the States) *
*Use my Bodyshop voucher to buy these*

*Pretty blue bag from payless as well*

0 comments: