Of chocolate eclairs and smiles

Thursday, May 02, 2013 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

P/S: I colored my hair recently at Trendz in Grand Dorsett Subang Jaya.The people there are really nice but it's advisable to call and make a booking as the place is quite small.I made the booking for me and my mum 2 weeks before the said date.

Tadaaaa
Last Tuesday was the 60th birthday of my boyfriend's dad.The boyfriend and I made him this special chocolate eclairs cake since chocolate eclairs is a fave of his.I made the pate a choux while the boyf dipped them in Ghirardelli milk chocolate and then I piped whipped cream into them and he stacked them beautifully.It was a joint effort!:)

Glad that his dad was very happy with it.Had dinner at Serai Thai with his family along with Raushan(who's in in sect 3 Shah Alam..haven't been there in ages!!The food was good but the butter prawns still can't beat the ones at Homst. Pictures from the night.
The food!

Cutie pie with a flying kiss!

His niece and him..awww

With my man :)

My hair looked so red!

Happy birthday uncle!

Yummmm




0 comments: