Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks

Sunday, November 30, 2014 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Bourjois is one of my favourites beauty brands out there.I have a lotttt of their products..even to a point of buying some of their beauty products that aren't available here from Asos :P

I bought their latest product here in Malaysia about..3 weeks ago?Just about to blog about it though!Everybody seems to be blogging about it and I'm like..should I should I?haha But since I've bought it weeks before & been delaying it..I was like..just go along with it!

Better late than never right?Bourjois came out with another great product in the form of the Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks.

Remember that they've the Rouge Edition Lipsticks..which I've blogged about before?Now they come out with a matte liquid lipstick kind.It does feels like velvet on your lips!


I bought two of them.One in 03 Hot Pepper and the other in 04 Peach Club.

Hot Pepper is a very bright red..almost orange-y.Peach Club is a very soft peachy pink.I love both lipsticks.When you apply them it's liquid but then it dries matte.The staying power is great!


In the picture above I'm wearing Peach Club.I love how it gives me a "soft" look.It's something that you can wear on a daily basis and I think would look good with a smokey eye.

Above I'm wearing Hot Pepper.As you can see it makes my skin have a "cool" tone to it while Peach Club made me looked a little "warm".This is great paired with a black cat eye,like the one I'm wearing above.It's perfect for a night out or on days where you want to look a bit brighter.

I would definitely recommend girls out there who's a huge fan of lip products like I do(still not a fan of lipgloss though haha) to purchase these awesome lipsticks.I definitely want to buy another colour or two for my collection :P

0 comments: