Product review:Wet n Wild Megaslick Balm Stain

Monday, November 17, 2014 Liyana Hanim 4 Comments

It's no secret that I love balm stains!A few weeks ago,I received a Wet and Wild Megaslick Balm Stain in Red-dy or Not from my beauty swap.I loved it because it was moisturizing and it gave my lips a juicy red colour.So recently I purchased two more from the collection when Luxola brought in the brand last week.I bought Rico Mauve and also The Lady&The Vamp.

L-R:Rico Mauve,Red-dy or Not and Lady&The Vamp
I love the texture of these balms.It's very moisturizing and it glides on smoothly.They have staying power too!But I'm the type who doesn't mind reapplying my makeup.I do that 2-3 times a day anyway because I've to take off my makeup before I perform my prayers(will do a blogpost soon about my favourites makeup remover wipes!).
Top to Bottom:Rico Mauve,Red-dy or Not and Lady&The Vamp
Ignore my messy hair in the picture below.I played with my new Babyliss Conical Wand the night before haha.Anway,the top left picture is me in Rico Mauve which is my current daily staple as it gives my lip a lovely pink stain.The bottom is Lady&The Vamp which isn't what I would want to wear again..I'm giving that to my bestie.On the right is Red-dy or Not which is my favourite.It just makes my lips look juicy and it brightens up my complexion even more.I love it!

The prices are so inexpensive.Currently Luxola is selling them for rm19 each.So girls..you better grab them!

Website:


4 comments:

how much is it?

Henry Tan said...

sorry but i got a weird question to ask... is there any girl that will put different lipstick color on the upper and lower lip? LOL sorry for being random

Henry Tan
#iblogmyway

Liyana Hanim said...

Hye Sherry:It's stated on the blogpost..rm19 on Luxola.

Henry:Why not?Maybe not to wear out on a daily basis..but just for fun..yeah..it's a great idea for a girl who has too many lipsticks haha

Liyana Hanim said...

Hye Sherry:It's stated on the blogpost..rm19 on Luxola.

Henry:Why not?Maybe not to wear out on a daily basis..but just for fun..yeah..it's a great idea for a girl who has too many lipsticks haha