L'Oreal Paris Beauty Countdown!

Saturday, November 22, 2014 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Living in Malaysia..I've come to realize that,every woman that I know have atleast one Loreal product that they're currently using or they've purchase their products before.I still remembered my first Loreal product.It was their Longitude mascara and I was 15 years old.A picture of the mascara is below!I still remember the green tube.
My first tube of mascara!!

Of course being a 15 year old girl and using a mascara for the first time..it was a crazy mess!I'm wayyyy more mascara savvy now.
Current loreal products that I use!

I'm 27 this year and I still use a lot of Loreal products.This goes to show what a great brand L'Oreal is to have a loyal customer for more than..12 years!The picture above is all the Loreal products that I'm currently using.From haircare to skincare and makeup,Loreal doesn't compromise on quality when it comes to the products that they have.That's the main reason why I've been using their products for years!


Currently Loreal is having this amazing contest whereby all you have to do is:

1.Purchase their products for up to rm20.
2.Save the receipt and take a picture of it.
3.Upload it on their website HERE.

The more you spend,the more receipts you upload,the bigger chance of you winning the prizes!They have amazing weekly prizes and daily hampers.The grand prize is a car that's worth more than RM100,000!Wow!I hope I get to win something too :)

LINKS:

The contest website:

L'Oreal Facebook page:

L'Oreal's twitter:

L'Oreal's instagram:



0 comments: