AB + type

Thursday, January 06, 2011 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

Recently a friend of mine told me about this blood type diet..how you should eat foods according to your blood type.And it sounded interesting so I wanted to know more about it...But the problem was I didn't know what my blood type is.

So I went to the clinic & thanks to free medical benefits as an employee,I did my bloodtest for free.Took a couple of days for the results to come back & the letter that I got is below....

Drumrooolllllll--My blood type is:.....AB +

So basically,I have been eating a lot of crap for the past 23 years of living & I need to clean up my system...damn!Not going to go cold turkey though..so I'll try to eliminate some food little by little--no chicken..damn again!Below is the chart of things I can eat and cannot eat..sigh...


Being the inquisitive person that I am,I also just HAD to find out whether certain bloodtype has different personality than others and it turns out,my blood consists of only 5% person of the world's population...whatttt???Suddenly I remembered back in form 5,during biology class I learned that AB blood is the selfish of them all because they can't give their blood to others...

Oooh,Marilyn Monroe has AB bloodtype(I knew the whole small waist & big hips look that I have meant something..bwahahhah) & so does John F.Kennedy!

Below,taken from the web HERE:

Blood Type AB – Tend to be very charming and popular. They don’t sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit “flaky”. Only about 2 – 5% of the population are blood type AB. There is never a dull moment in a AB’s life, so if you find one for a friend, consider yourself lucky! Youll enjoy some exciting times together!

Like blood type A’s, AB’s react to stress poorly. They are stronger and more active than type A’s, but need to pay attention to stress levels so that they don’t compromise their immunity.

Sometimes it is difficult to be an AB. AB’s don’t like to fit in anyone else’s “boxes”. If they feel too confined, they’ll break out of that box and do things their own way. When it comes to food choices and AB must discover when they are more B-like or A-like. For example, dairy foods like milk kefir can be excellent for them or not good at all.

Blood Type AB
Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, introverted and empathic.
Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.
Famous ABs: John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger, Thomas Edison, Bob Sapp, Miyavi, Jackie Chan, Ken Kitamura

And oooh,finally I found the key necklace that I wanted!Was of course,inspired by the one Blair wore on Gossip Girl!Got it for a mere rm18 at this shop in Sunway,which houses variety of stuffs from different blogshops,under one roof!

The place is cool & quaint because their organizing system is awesome--you get this different sections of stuffs from different blogshops and they're arrange well & attractively..lots of awesome clothes,shoes,bags & accessories.I bought a red braided ribbon hairband as well that I wore in the pic below!

The top that I wore is a scalloped trim top with lots of pretty jewels on them which I bought at Old Blossom Box Store when I dropped Jezmine's cookie orders.She always orders my choc chip cookies--so nice of her!:) And I can never ever get out of OBB empty handed!hehe.


The amazing necklace I wore was bought on sale at Pavilion's Diva for a mere rm21!

2 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

You're very lucky. People with Blood type AB+ can be transfused with any type of blood in emergency situations.

See the chart here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABO_blood_group_system

Also, the blood group diet is a scam, a marketing thing. Read about it here:

http://www.quackwatch.com/04ConsumerEducation/NegativeBR/d%27adamo.html

Liyana Hanim said...

ooooh..i get it now the whole 'selfish' thing...thanks ellen!so we can receive blood from others but we can't give it..lol

yeah,heard about it too..it's more a losing weight thing i guess