1st cooking post for 2011!!

Saturday, January 01, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I have been baking lots of stuffs these past few months but always always forgot to blog about it..ahaha.Croissants,chocolate cupcakes,& many more.

So yesterday after being bored at work,browse some recipes I'd like to try & found a couple & will try all of them soon...First,for 2011,I'll share with you a recipe for Lychee Pudding that's perfect for our warm weather since it's cooling & yummy!:)

I love love eating this dessert everytime my aunt on my dad's side makes 'em for Raya but hers was a bit on the hard side cos' she use agar2 and not konnyaku jelly powder.




The Recipe for Lychee Pudding

Ingredients:

50gm Konnyaku jelly powder(unflavored)
2 &1/2 cups of water(625ml)
3 tablespoon of sugar
200ml IDEAL milk
1/2 canned lychees with 125ml of it's water--blend into chunks

1.Mix the water,konnyaku & sugar in saucepan until well mix.Heat up the mixture until it's boiling.

2.Turn of the heat.Mix in the milk & lychees.Mix well,pour into moulds & after it has cooled down a bit,put into the fridge for about 1 hour or so.Best eaten the next day..:)

0 comments: