Words to ponder & inspire on the 4 letter word

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Although I am not one to be in one relationship after another,I have to admit that I have dated quite a number of guys throughout my almost 24 years of living(hey,I'm still 23 until my birthday comes up which is months away..pheww).But I've only fallen in love with 3 guys and been in a serious relationship with just one of them.

I have learned a lot from all of them.What I want from a relationship,what kind of qualities are important to me and many many more.I never ever regret meeting any of them.If someone isn't right for you,doesn't mean they're not right for somebody else and vice versa.

I used to be such a realist years ago..the one who didn't believe in true love,the one who didn't want to get married,the one who find it so difficult to love another,the one who loathe lovey dovey sentiments.

But times have changed and experiences have made me better and in a way,it sort of 'fix me'.I don't find it so hard to let a guy in anymore.I can find the time to put someone first before me.I can be vulnerable and show the many different sides of me.And now,I actually look forward to one day hopefully settling down and becoming a great wife & an awesome mother.

I am always hopeful regarding love and I still stand by that it is one of the most beautiful feeling in the world.

So today,I thought I'd share some of my favorite quotes that I found on love & I hope it'll inspire some of you out there to take a chance on it..:)

There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
Don Juan deMarco (1995)

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat.Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'” :)

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak in the knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”

0 comments: