I heart Lauren Conrad!

Friday, June 20, 2008 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments



















I'm a huuuge fan of Lauren Conrad(from MTV reality tv show Laguna Beach & The Hills..I still remember Izza & me will watch the shows and discuss it when in fact we are actually talking about REAL people lives!!hahah )...I love the fact that Lauren is such a genuinely nice person who is close to her family and friends and her fashion sense is so fabulous!

And today,I read at Popsugar.com that Chace Crawford(yesh...Nathaniel Archibald from Gossip Girl) has a crush on her!!!!YESSSSSSSS!!!They'd be a perfect couple!!!!Besides,Lauren has had her fair share of bad/player guys from Jason Wahler to Brody Jenner and her on-going-carrying-a-torch for Stephen Coletti(her bestfriend since little).I'm so excited if things happen between them...hehehe

0 comments: