Sensitive skin..the most expensive skin of them all!(to Hana's question)

Monday, June 23, 2008 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

Before I start with the list of products for Sensitive skin....

I have been buying In-Style magazine since I was 15 years old and I try to give past issues away to hospitals like HUKM(so if you see old In-Style magazines in the lounge area /waiting area...that's my old ones!).But I haven't thrown out my In-Style magazines from the year 2005 until now...If I have no space left in my room..then I'll give it away.hahaha.

I cannot stressed the fact that it is the best fashion/beauty/lifestyle magazine in the WORLD to me & how I wish that our country has a magazine that is as great as it(because currently we don't have any that even come close to the excellent quality of In-Style content which is why at the age of 15,I didn't mind forking out rm25 for it.Now the price for an In-Style mag is RM17.90!!)

Okay,every year,on the April issue of In-Style,they have this annual BEST BEAUTY BUYS,a long list of of lotions and potions that was tested by them and surveyed by 200 experts!!This year,184 experts team up to complete the list from Doctors,Hairstylists,Makeup Artists & Manicurist.

However,because I'm a beauty product freak..I have compiled a list of products for sensitive skin from In-Style Best Beauty Buy since 2005-2008.


April 2005

Facial Cleanser:Cetaphil-dermatologists like NYC derm Macrene Alexia Armenakas & Jessica Wu swear by this cleanser. And Hana,it's available at Guardian pharmacy!

Facial moisturizer:Dove Sensitive Essentials Day lotion(not available in M'sia currently)

Facial moisturizer with SPF:Eucerin Extra Protective moisture lotion SPF 30

Heavy duty moisturizer:Lancome Absolute Night treatment-contains wild yam extract,sea algae and soy restore moisture=US$118(YIKES!!!)

Anti-wrinkle treament:Olay Regenerist cream.


APRIL 2006

Facial Cleanser:Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Toner:Estee Lauder Verite Soothing Spray Toner

Facial moisturizer with SPF:ROC Age diminishing daily moisturizer SPF 15

Heavy duty moisturizer:same as 2005.

Anti-wrinkle treatment:same as 2005

Facial scrub:POND'S fresh start daily exfoliating cleanser


April 2007

Cleanser:Aveeno Ultra Calming foaming cleanser(US$7 only so when Aveeno finally comes to Malaysia,it won't be expensive!)

Toner:Clarins Extra Comfort toning lotion

Everyday Moisturizer with SPF:Aveeno Daily Ultra-Calming Moisturizer with SPF 15

Everyday Moisturizer :La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer(what a mouth full!).


APRIL 2008

Cleanser:Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam

Daily Moisturizer with SPF:Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15


Hana hope that this helps you a little bit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so sweet of u liyana!!!
tq!!!

my oh my. sgt mahal the products. yup, kena cari laki kaya.

hahahah

tq for the post especially for me!

btw, lawa tak gambar kita kat "Willow" hari tu?

;P

Liyana Hanim said...

ur welcome!!!
our pics lawa sgt!!!tp it's in my thumbdrive & it's with my friend cos hari tuh meeting PMFP they borrowed it..hehehe
nanti i upload kat facebook!
u add me there laaa

Anonymous said...

i have no facebook dear. its ok :) i have copies of our photos juga...from my camera and cat's. just wondering your camera mcm mane. mane la tahu tertutup mata ke ape. haha