Tagged by Nina Alyssa

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

1) What is the most important thing in your life?

  • my family and my best friends.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
  • 7 books and 2 tees.

3) Where do you wish to get married?

  • this is easy..by the beach..cos I always want a beach wedding!!!!

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
  • hahaha.Owned???mcm slave pulak...huhu.Hmm..if it owned as in matrimonial then probably 25?
5) Are you in love?
  • not anymore...i think laa..
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
  • i always eat at home nowadays

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
  • Extra Virgin,Journey to the South,Ripe for picking,Julie & Julia,Can't wait to get to heaven,La Belle Saison&Debutante Divorce.
8) What is your full name?
  • Nurliyana Hanim Hazlin.I don't know why my parents choose nurliyana..probably because it means cahaya kasih sayang(the light of love)...i think..that doesn't help cos i fall in love too easily sometimes..I know why they choose Hanim because most of my mum's siblings has Hanim at the end of their name.
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
  • mother...hope my dad won't see this!
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
  • ikuta toma
  • mandy moore
  • james lafferty

11) Christina or Britney?

  • neither!hahaha
12) Do you do your own laundry?
  • nope..yeah..i'm spoilt..muahaha
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
  • italy
  • japan
  • greece
  • the bahamas
  • bali
14) Hugs or kisses?
  • both!!
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

nina alyssa
  • she has a cool name
  • she's very stylish
  • she's such a sweet girl!
  • she's the same age as me
  • she has found true love

16)8 things I am passionate about:
  • girly stuffs
  • love
  • my hobbies(cooking/baking,writing,music,movies)
  • important issues-mercy killings(i hate them!!)
  • my family
  • fidelity
  • my friends
  • having fun
17)8 things I say too often:
  • yerrr
  • shit!!
  • watever
  • bodo laaa
  • hah?
  • tak moooo
  • tau laa
  • fuckityfuck

18)8 books I've read recently:
  • Journey to the south
  • Extra virgin
  • ripe for picking
  • debutante divorce
  • la belle saison
  • a thousand splendid suns
  • julie & julia
  • a journey around the world

19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

this is tough man!!!i like so many songs!!
  • lifehouse-everything
  • coldplay-violet hill
  • augustana-boston
  • the perishers-pills
  • tyler hilton-missing you
  • bethany joy galeotti-halo
  • wang lee hom & candy-hao xin fen shou
  • lifehouse-storm

20)8 things I learned last year:

  • karma is a bitch!!huhu.serves u right..whoever tat is!
  • doing nothing is as bad as doing something.
  • everything happened for a reason
  • you never know who's heart you have touched along the way
  • should have take care of my laptop better!
  • i turned down a chance to be somebody's somebody..thank God!
  • in time,people's true colors will show.Say bad things about me,people will found out about it,sooner or later.And they did.And then they started to say bad things about the both of you.KARMA!
  • the truth will prevail..so just stay calm & collected.
I'm tagging:
Hafriz
Izza
Wawa
Moja
Acad
Jeng
Azzam

3 comments:

Donut said...

Hey? Why me? Ok fine I'll do it.

wait, what am i supposed to do with this? tagged tu maksudnya aku kena buat apa?

(im blur, but willful okayh)

lolwrotcf.

(laughing out loud while rolling on the cement floor)

Liyana Hanim said...

izza...ngahahaha...-_-

both of u guys...i might not do a b'day bash cos I'm broke & i told my parents tat i would rather take d money fr my b'day bash & spend it!hahaha..we'll c hw it goes...wei,jom tgk SEPI bile die kuar nanti??jom arrrr!!!