Sangat berkias

Thursday, June 19, 2008 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Too truly open myself up and make myself vulnerable to a guy is something that I NEVER could do..or so I thought...

It's hard to admit my mistakes and that when it comes down to it I should have used my head to follow my heart and not just blindly follow my heart.
Shouldn't have let others cloud my judgment either,should have been more understanding and I should have more faith in that person.

Repeat to myself..stop being so stubborn..stop being so stubborn..

But I need more time to think about what I want to say because there's so much that I want to say that I couldn't do before or okay ,I'll admit it,I didn't want to(yeah I should stop being stubborn!).

When it comes down to it,although it has been quite sometime,I couldn't lie to myself anymore and deny something that I shouldn't deny about.Like they say,you can't lie to yourself.

0 comments: