Bunkface video clip--so cute!

Sunday, November 09, 2008 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

The Silly Lily video clip from Bunkface reminded me a lot of this cartoon that I love to watch that was shown on TV3 years ago..I don't remember what the name of the cartoon was(if anybody does,please tell me!I think it's Angela something).Anyhoo,I'm not really a big fan of Bunkface(the meaning of their name is pretty vulgar..ahakzzz) but they're pretty good..

Their Situasi song(the 2nd single from them) got stuck in my head for days..Although at the beginning,the song sounds like they rip off The Fallout Boy,but I love the chorus...huhu.My fave Bunkface song has to be Fine.And yeah,they do sound a bit like Greenday...hahaha. Bunkface's MySpace CLICK HERE!

Here's the very cute Silly Lily video clip!!!Enjoy!!



Here's the song Fine

0 comments: