Yehawwww

Saturday, November 01, 2008 Liyana Hanim 5 Comments

Yesterday was the last day of assignments!!!!And the first day of finals....hahaha.How did I celebrate after the few frantic hours of trying to finish up that one last assignment??Copious amount of pizza..haha.Napz has been talking for weeks of ordering Dominos so that she can use her free pizza coupon..So we ordered pizza..4 pizza's actually...hahaha.Yeah,kinda greedy but the 4 of us manage to finish everything off!!!

After that me & Hanna went to Ms.Sal to sleepover because the next morning we're going to send Adam to LCCT....Sob,sob,sob.Like Ms.Sal said he's a 'bujang lapok'...Miss his crazy antics & expressions already.... :(...

Had fun this morning at the LCCT and finding parking was a bitch!!!hahah.At some point I actually had to push him around while he sat on the cart..isk2...hahaha.Nasib belanja McD!To a friend,sorry that I couldn't see you when you stopover at LCCT...I was already out of the parking lot by that time!!Next time aite???

I'm now armed with a stack of books from Ms.Sal(I'll write a review in the weeks to come) & series & movies from Hani.I'm trying to find a way to make rm2500 in a few months.Gonna need it for a big plan of mine..hehehe.Oh,the Kursus Kepimpinan are postpone to next semester because Pn.Hajah haven't had a meeting on the Tabung Amanah..So Hisyam,Bukit Tinggi biler nih???muahahaha.Toodles!!!


Did you guys see Ana perform on 1,2 Jus last night???I missed it but I'll catch it on catch up tv(pun unintended!)...Beli la her cd!!!!!!!!!!^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

liyana gilo...

Anonymous said...

good luck for your finals.. gimme your email address girl. i private my blog. u can email your email to mine p_hana83@yahoo.com

good luck again!

cheers!

wahh! good for you! (and good for ana too)
:)

Liyana Hanim said...

hanna poyo!!!

Liyana Hanim said...

hana,sori2..i forgot again!!!i'll send u my email after dis!!