Happy ramadhan & fasting!

Sunday, July 31, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

It's the holy month of ramadhan & I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my muslim friends happy fasting(not feasting I hope).Here's hoping that we would become a better person during this holy month and refrain/abstain from our vices,whatever they maybe.:)

Managed to finally get my fill of sushi after about a month or so of not eating them--growth!(because I tend to spend too much on food than I should which worries the boyf..haha).

I cooked & baked so many things last night & today.Red velvet cupcake order,cream scones,honey cake & mee rebus!Phewww...Glad everyone loved everything that I made..my friends,my family,my grandma,aunts & cousins,my boyfriend and his family as well
.

Busy with everything that I didn't get to take a picture of the honey cake which was very very moist and I made them using THIS recipe.The mee rebus was finished off by my family and I forgot to take picture of the one I gave to Razin's family.

Selamat berpuasa!:)

0 comments: