Penyet penyet

Saturday, July 09, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments


*The 2nd nite we where there,boyf suggested to me to try Soda Gembira--it is a happily sweet drink!haha*

Been addicted to Lele Penyet(Ikan keli goreng garingggg) from Ayam Penyet Ria lately.And I am ashamed to say that it was my first time tasting it 2 days ago & I ate it for 2 days straight..well,3 days straight actually..bwahahaha..It was gooodddd..I ate the same dish--Lele Penyet & also Terung Magik for 3 days & didn't got sick of it because of the super awesome & spicy sambal.

Just thinking about it makes my mouth water!But I do wish they gave more slices of cucumber & cabbage as I love lots of vege with my dish when I am eating rice.Each time I tapau the dishes as the boyf prefer to eat at home whilst watching Friends rerun or his current obsession--catching up with past episodes of Prison Break.
Picture above shows how awesome Razin Yuzer is.He bought the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 tickets for us to watch on the 15th!!Wooohoo..I know the movie comes out on the 13th but since I have to get up early in the morning the day after for work so glad we got tix for Friday night instead..:))

Can't wait to watch the movie!!

BTW,currently I am watching ANTM season 16,Top Chef season 7(since 9 isn't out yet!)& also Survivor season 22--all thanks to Razin's unifi..hehe.Super fast download..like 15-20mins for an episode..woooot!Fine,I am also downloading season 2 of Pretty Little Liars..now watching the 4th episode--it's bad but oh so good at the same time..haha.

0 comments: