Yuzu

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments


When the boyf and I walked around The Gardens last week,I saw this restaurant named Yuzu and thought it looked pretty cool.One day while being bored,I googled it and saw many good reviews about the food.So yesterday,after going to Bangsar to send Razin's mum to Monavie,we dropped by The Gardens as I wanted to go to Yuzu.

I was intrigued by the huge set meal that I saw on various food blogs.So we ordered 2 of them.One was Yuzu Gozen which had a variety of sashimi,sushi,tempura,grilled beef,and so much more!The other one was Unagi Soba something2(it was a very long name & I remembered that it was a mouthful for the both of us to pronounce it!).

Also ordered 2 of the California Fried Salmon Skin Roll Temaki and Koebi Karage(deep fried small shrimp).We finished EVERYTHING except for this pretty bland fried rice with the unagi set.Now,we manage to finish everything because we shared it with Razin's lil sis Qeema who's working at A/X there & finished early.We don't support gluttony okay!hehe..:PCalifornia fried salmon skin temaki-rm7 each
Koebi karage rm12
Unagi soba set--rm39
Yuzu Gozen rm48
A shot of everything!

It was worth the money as our total bill was rm 131.10(including 10% service tax & 6% govt tax).The food was fresh and good.Would love to go there again & try the other items..:)

0 comments: