Life is what you make it!

Monday, March 24, 2008 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Whenever I feel like life is the pits,I always remind myself of many things because it helps me to get through the day.

Some of the quotes and saying that are noteworthy to be remembered and used it our life are as such:

a)Life is what you make it-
to me this means that if you want to have a better life or if you want to be happier than you are now,you can.It is not impossible.Though I have to admit that there are times when it's hard to be all optimistic over something.But the best thing is that you can always get up and start allover again.

b)Everything happens for a reason-
As I always say,life is not perfect.There are times in my life where I always ask myself why do certain things happen to me,why certain people treat me this way and so on,so forth.But the truth is, eventhough it puzzles us, but things does happen for a reason.It might not make any sense now(when you're in a bad position or in a funk like I'm in),but in time you'll realize it.I always believe that God has plans for each and everyone of us.

c)What goes around comes around-
Life is a cycle.And whatever bad or good things that we do,if not in a week or a month or a year,sooner or later,it will come back to you.I'm always a big believer in that sense.Because I've been there and it always reminds me to be nice to others,to treat people the way you want to be treated and many more.

I have many more saying and quotes that I love but I'll blog more about them in a few days...

0 comments: