Maybe I should...

Monday, March 24, 2008 Liyana Hanim 3 Comments

I want to write a book.I have been meaning to write a book but I do not know where to start.

To me, writing a book is such a monumental task .It is not something that you just jump into. When I started entering university, and taking Pre-Degree TESL, my lecturer ,Pn.Marina(who’s doing her PhD now), wrote on the last page of my journal (for the subject that she taught us, we had to have a journal whereby for 2 weeks or so, we have to pick an article from the newspaper or a magazine and wrote a 3 page or more essay on what we think of the article. Sadly, I lost the journal last semester at a store, after I manage to keep it for 2 years in storage.) that she thought I should think of becoming a writer or an author after I graduate. That was big coming from a great lecturer like her.I might write great essays, but I have no faith that I can write a book on my own .But I have been thinking about it and maybe I am letting my fear get in the way. So I am going to start writing seriously and putting ideas together for hopefully, a great book.

3 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

go ahead im write a book, and im gonna read it

Liyana Hanim said...

thanks syuk!!