Please help me decide

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 Liyana Hanim 4 Comments

I’m at a crossroads right now.I really really want to follow my heart.To do and say all that I have been keeping inside all these while.But my head just won’t let me.There’s fear,insecurities,the what ifs and a lot of other things.

I so so,badly want to follow my heart. To put myself out there again.I close myself up these past few weeks out of fear,out of sadness,and a whole lot of hurt.I guess I need some more time to think it through.To think ultimately, whether what I am about to do is worth it or not.

So dear readers,pretty please give your opinions or experiences—

Given a difficult circumstance, do you follow your heart or your head?

"A man of knowledge chooses a path with a heart and follows it and then he looks and rejoices and laughs and then he sees and knows.” Carlos Casteneda

"I think it is very important for young people to know that, if you follow your heart and do what you believe in, it will always work out for you.”Ernie Watts

I have been listening to this song everyday cos' I love it so much...can totally relate to the girl that Bruno is singing about...:(

ALL SHE KNOWS BY BRUNO MARS(NOT FRANKIE J!!-___-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st:Listen to your heart.
2hd:Stay calm,relax.
3rd:Pray (i'tiqaf dlm masjid).
4th:List down possibilities & consequences.
5th:Analysis.
6th:Think about it when you're in good mood.
7th:Allah tidak menganiayai hambanye, Insya'Allah.
From,
Not a silent reader anymore (can U guess who I am?)

Liyana Hanim said...

Thank you so much..will take all of it into consideration..i'm really sorry but i don't know who you are..not very familiar with the ppl in azzam's batch other than azzam..:P
so what's ur name??pretty plz?

Anonymous said...

Apa ada pada nama? Better be significant anonymous than being a popular hypocrite. Maybe U could give me a nickname, please.
From,
Not a silent reader anymore (1981)

Liyana Hanim said...

a popular hypocrite???wadya mean??ahah

hurm..ur nick will be mysterious stranger..:P