Welcome to the family!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments










The title was the line that Hayley uttered to us last night at Paramore Live In KL!!!It was hella of a good time..I sang and scream my lungs out and my hair was all over the place..ahaha

When I was 19 years old,this guy that I was pretty close with was obssesed with Hayley Williams & he will always make such a big hype about it on Friendster(ahaha..soo don't have an account there anymore!).Because he made such a big hype about it,I just didn't even want to know who Paramore was.Fast forward to a year later,my friend Tatie played a couple of their songs while I slept over at her place & I was instantly hooked!After that,my affair with Paramore songs began...

I don't think there was ever a time in a week whereby I didn't listen to their songs..My friends and I love them.I identified with some of their songs and played their cds over and over again while driving.

I was super estatic when they came to Malaysia & there was no FREAKING WAY I was going to miss the concert.No way!!!!So I bought the tickets weeks before & although last night the sound system was pretty off at times but since I sat right behind the rock zone(the 268 seats),there was no problem in hearing the band..

I sang to almost all of the songs & screamed my lung out during Emergency,Pressure,Misery Business(the last track & my fave track!!!),Decode,Crush x3,Ignorance,& many2 more..Got all emotional during The Only Exception..T_T...I was so happy when they played 'When it rains'..though I was a bit disappointed that they didn't play Fences or Let the flames begingone of my fave song too!).

Overall,I love it & hopefully they'll come back in years to come & rock on again!:))

0 comments: