Looking forward to list..:)

Sunday, February 06, 2011 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

Been a wee bit sad today cos' my man isn't here..it's the first day that I haven't seen him..spend the day cooped up at home & sleep sleep sleep & okay fineee,we did talked a lot today..hehe..

SOO I thought I'd do a looking forward to list to make me feel a bit better..:))

Some of the things that I'm looking forward to:

*My friend Sep's & Lela's wedding this Saturday!!Can't wait to go with Razin & I got their wedding card 2 weeks ago cos' Sep used to work in the same office as me.Got a sneak peek at Lela's outfit for the day thanks to Sep who blabs..ahaha.It looks gorgeous!!

*Razin(my boyf) coming back home in a few days which means--more dates!

*When he's back--gonna get a couple of greasy burgers,cos' I'm not allowed to eat chicken when he's not around--cos' I found out recently that I'm allergic to it but but I love chicken!

So I'm trying my best to restrain myself & not eat it!Plus I haven't had a good malaysian burger in like months!!It could have been a year since I had one I think...yes..THAT LONG!

*Gonna watch Burlesque with him--not at the cinema cos' he has the uncut copy!!

*Baking something with chocolate since I have lots of choc chip & baking choc that I haven't use in the fridge..maybe some scrumptious brownies for V'Day??:))

*More new episodes of Gossip Girl,Grey's Anatomy,90210,Parenthood,How I met your mother & Big Bang Theory!

*More love love love & love..:))))

Hope all of you will have a great week!

1 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

Thanks for your kind words about Au. He is eating a little several times a day so I'm crossing paws he's getting better. He's still skinny though...