Sad cos' i miss u

Sunday, February 20, 2011 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments



Sayang has left the building...Okay fineee he didn't exactly left the building but he boarded the bus & will be back in 3 days..but still..I miss him..terribly!

Just got back from dinner with him & sending him to the bus station.I picked him up last week & I send him back as well.

How can I not miss him?He is as crazy about me as I am about him and sometimes I think even more than I do..hehe.He put effort to make this relationship the best it can be.He never ever ever fail to tell me he loves me many times in a day & talk to me every single night without fail.

Like recently,I finish work at 11 pm and he actually came to the office & brought me starbucks because he knows how sleepy I'll be & the drive back home will take me atleast 30 minutes.

He has an amazing family and I have met them a few times.I always believe that a guy's relationship with his family members reflect a lot on who he is as a person & seeing how great he is with them,makes me love him even more.

His mother is so nice & once when I was there for lunch recently,she even packed me (again,as previously she packed lunch for me on CNY)food to bring to the office to share with my workmates.

She likes to make fun of him in front of me and I have met all of his siblings as well.They're all musically talented!They'll be singing or playing their instruments..even his own dad is good at it.

He makes me feel good about myself and I find myself becoming braver whenever he's around.He has a brilliant mind and we can talk about a lot of things.He comes up with solutions whenever I'm feeling negative,not good about myself and makes a positive spin out of it.

It's hard to explain in words but all I know is that this is a very special thing we have going on.I love youuuuuuu!Can't wait for you to come back in 3 days.1,2,3!!*takes a deep breath*


1 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

Au is eating! Hope this cheers you up too :-)