Spread the love around

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

Yesterday was Valentine's Day..And I know,I know as Muslims we should not celebrate it but really,people harping on about like it's such a big and scary ordeal when there's other things happening around the world and even in our country like the recent flood,seems so petty to me.

We know we shouldn't celebrate it,it's haram,point taken!

But hey,that's my opinion and you can agree to disagree.

Personally,I don't care much about V'Day.I have never feel the need to celebrate it BECAUSE I love the ones I love everyday and show it to them every single day as well.

Plus although I love roses,buying them for an exorbitant amount of money for 1 day seems such a waste to me..wouldn't mine getting a bouquet on any other day though..;P

Went to the boyf's hse before I went to work to drop the choc chip cookies I baked which I promised to give to him days ago but didn't have the time to do so because of WORK(urghhh).

He's not feeling so well and it worries me a bit since a few hours ago he was rocking it at Deftones concert--he has to go since he bought the tickets months ago!While I was stuck at the office.Bleargh.Sucks!

Nevermind,I'll have my off day on wednesday!!yeayyy!

Oh,it's so great that I can talk about anything with him..and when I mean ANYTHING..I mean ANYTHING.He's awesome!(I know ur reading this syg..so jgn kembang hidong sgt..though you are most definitely awesome..hehe)

The pics in the previous post down below are from Sep & Dila's wedding(both are my TESL colleagues & Sep was my former co-worker & he used to have a crush on my boyfriend,Razin..ahahahahaha),which was held at MAEPS in this huuugeee hall which MAHA was held previously.Went there with the boyf & Izza.

Went to Chilli's at Empire after the wedding to chill with my friends & gossiped which made my boyf jaw dropped.ahahaha.And then the next day,I went to hang with Izza at Bangsar while the boyf had band practice for his sis's wedding.Ate at Plan B which was pretty awesome!

It was the 1st day since whenever he came back that we didn't get to see each other which bums me out a bit but then again I had to go back to Puncak after Bangsar...thank god for our Skype & Post paid line!:P

2 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

I don't see the problem with celebrating love - it's the hate-fests that are bad. Valentine's day doesn't do much for me either. Just another Hallmark holiday.

Thanks for your kind words. Au ate last night AND this morning!!! We're hoping this means he's decided to live. He's a tough kitty so if he has the will, he should recover. Thanks for the purrs. We really appreciate it.

Liyana Hanim said...

I feel the same way ellen!

Sorry to hear about Au!Hope he'll get better soon..:)