My Birthday Boy!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

*Baked both of this for him!*

It's 6.20 am & I'm at the office!hooyeahhh..Why is that so??Well I came to work at 11pm tonight..this is a 24 hours office after all..Will go back in an hour--yes!!!

Anyhoo,this post is dedicated to someone that I never expected to have met,befriended,realize that we have lots of things in common(although we have different interests),and then fell in love with.

You came into my life when I was at an all time low and you healed me and you bring the sunshine and rainbows.You have no idea how glad I am that I have you now..:)

Happy 26th Birthday to my sayang,my deareast Razin!You'll have many more great days filled with laughter,love and more and more happiness!I love you!

**Picked him up a few hours ago the minute he arrived & surprised him with a red velvet cake & apple pie that I baked..hehe.
Recipe for the red velvet cake is taken from HERE.While the pie is actually an apple tart recipe from Joyofbaking!:)

Will upload the pics in a few more days as I have limited internet access at the mo' since I'm not staying at my parents for this few days due to work!

0 comments: