A beautiful thing

Monday, March 28, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments



Am I sharing just a little too much here about my love life?Hurm..I don't think so..Why do I feel that way all of a sudden?Probably there could be people out there who finds it a tad TMI?But to me,this is my blog and I have the rights to blog about my own life.

Plus,if you love someone,to me,you should never be embarrassed about it.It's a beautiful thing to be shared.When you give love,you will receive love.

The most important thing to me is that if you are truly honest and your heart is true,that other person can feel it as well and if you're lucky,reciprocate.Which is what happened to us.:)

I guess because even at the start of the relationship,he was never ever shy over how he felt about me & he's even far more bold than me in real life since he's not an active net user(no blog,fb & twitter abandon for weeks/months) like me,you guys don't know that..:P

Me,I like to write hence I blog about it..:)

"Love is the shortest distance between hearts"



0 comments: