I got you..:)

Monday, March 14, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

"You are what I never knew I always wanted"

"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."

I knowwwww that you'll be very annoyed over the fact that I choose to use quotes from others instead of using my own words--but I have done so before to you okay(the using my own words part)!:P

I'm glad that I found you and you found me.I met you when I LEAST expect to meet anybody,let alone fall in love with you.But somehow and amazingly you manage to do so by just being you,your 'selekeh' self.ahahahaha.(Don't worry,he admits this..completely!)

Like what you said to me,we are a real life example of a chick flick.haha.Hard to explain to you out there,but if you've watch one too many chick flicks,you know that there'll be this girl who falls for the boy who's opposite of her but somehow they just click right?Well that's us.

We couldn't be more different but we share similar personal traits and also intellectual banter though he's a bit more extensive which annoys me--more jealous actually since he knows a lot about many things which means...he's smarter than me!urghh..ahahaha.Never mind,I'm smarter in other things.(pujuk diri sendiri..ahaha)

We are different,but the same.

And baby,I love you more everyday.Come back soon cos' I miss you a lot a lot a lot..:))

0 comments: