Positivity

Thursday, April 07, 2011 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

Decided to delete the saying in the previous post because it's just so negative and because the boyfriend reads this blog & if he sees that,I will get an earful because he's always like ..'Sayang,you should be more positive about..*insert anything here*"..ahaha.

It's hard when you're someone who worries a lot,and for no apparent reason.-___-

Okay,so I should not be so pessimistic. Instead I should just be thankful for everything that I have now and live life to the fullest..

Keep smiling,give my best in everything that I do,love with all my heart and soul!:)

Yeah,that's better..Let's look at the brightside of things!

2 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

I thought when I saw the headline of that last post that you'd been reading Kafka!

Liyana Hanim said...

i have never read kafka yet ellen but i have read Kafka on the shore by Murakami..:)