Pull through

Monday, April 04, 2011 Liyana Hanim 2 Comments

Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.
~Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld, translated from French


"Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell."
Edna St. Vincent Millay


I was one of those girls who were skeptical that a long distance relationship could work.That was ages ago and that was before I met him. The one whom I am constantly thinking about now.

It has been over a month that we were separated by distance and I have to say that there were moments when I miss him so much that I could actually feel an ache in my heart--sounds corny but it is so true,you can actually,physically feel it!It is akin to something squeezing your heart like wringing water from a sponge.

Although he has no internet connection(due to it's his last semester,his housemates & him thinks having an internet connection is a waste) and we can't Skype like what other couples experiencing LDR does,our communication never falters.

The phone connects us and thank god for Celcom Exec Plan.We talk on the phone a few times a day,text and send mms of random pics to make each other feel connected with our lives.

Trust and an immense amount of love is important as well.Because if you think negatively,you will just work yourself up for no reason at all.He trusts me and I trust him too.Words can't even begin to describe how much I love him.

He has a weird calming effect on me and both of us are very sensitive towards each other's feelings since we are both from a Water sign(he's a Pisces,I'm a Cancerian).

And then there's the weird psychic thing going on between us.You must think I am making this up or joking but seriously I am not!It has happen many times and is still happening.It's like somehow we have this eerie cosmic connection.It is hard to describe but he understands the most because we'd be like wowwwww that was weird!

He's just very good to me.Which makes me want to even be a better girlfriend to him.

Why am I blogging about this?Because it's been a month since yesterday that I haven't met him and I manage to pull through and my feelings for him are as strong as ever!So proud of myself!ahaha.

I have to be honest there were moments when I was not strong and he was not as well..it is because you miss each other so much!It was cute when it affected him I must say..ahahah.:P

I can't wait for you to come back soon sayang! :))

The super weird thing is,although he is not around,I never feel lonely..because it's like he is there with me in spirit..that's weird right?:P

2 comments:

be strong k girl... jgn sedey! cheer up!

Liyana Hanim said...

babe mana ade sedey sgt..ahaha..yg quote tuh jer..xpela a few weeks mre dia balik nanti..