A simple recipe:Guacamole

Sunday, May 11, 2014 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I love guacamole!Although apparently for people with AB blood,we're not supposed to eat avocados..I do eat it once a month at the very least.I can't help it...I love guacamole!So creamy and good.

Avocados aren't cheap because we can't grow it here.Guacamole is something simple that I like to make for dinner or a snack.But it's filling enough for a meal.

I'm going to show you how to make this simple,tasty and healthy dish.

Ingredients:
1 or 1/2 of bombay onion--diced

2-3 ripe avocados(they'd be a little bit soft to the touch and has some browns on the skin)-- Peel the skin off instead of using a spoon to scoop it..this will get you much more avocado meat!Then mash or dice it..up to you!

1 tomatoes(or cherry tomatoes..like the ones I used above)--diced

1-2 tablespoons of sour cream/mayonnaise

Some fresh lemon juice/lime juice

Salt/pepper/cayenne/sugar to taste

How to:
Mixed the dice onions and tomatoes in a bowl.Add the mashed avocados.Squeeze some lemon/limes and mix them.Add the sour cream/mayonnaise and mix again.Add the seasonings and taste the mixture and adjust it accordingly.Serve with plain nachos!I usually buy ones from Mission.Enjoy your guacamole..it's very addictive but good for you!:)



0 comments: