Movie Review(somewhat)--Captain America:The Winter Soldier

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

I've to say that I went to the cinema wayyy late than everybody to watch this movie.Reasons being is that..Captain America is one of my least favorite superhero characters.He's just too nice and boring..haha But my boyfriend kept telling me that the movie got amazing reviews and that we should watch it.I of course wanted to watch Spiderman 2 first and that's what we did.I watched this movie sometime last week..I think it was on a weekday night.

I'm glad that the boyfriend was spontaneous and just randomly bought the movie tickets and said..let's go.The movie to me was really enjoyable and I love it.I'm one of those girls who can watch any movie..doesn't matter what kind of genre it is.

And I love action movies..don't know why.I just do..and this movie was action packed!

Basically this movie is about how there's another operation inside of S.H.I.E.L.D..named Hydra(how annoying is the "hail hydra" they keep mentioning?haha) that's trying to kill Nick Fury, Captain America and everybody else that's against them because they're wrecking their evil plan.

Add a lot of action scenes in between and some funny conversations,put in a mission to save the world..and you have this movie.Well..it's more than that but that's pretty much the short version.
You're one cool villain!
I love Winter Soldier...one of the best villain i've seen on screen.When he wore that mask of his..I really thought he was Taylor Kitsch..the long hair and the eyes..but he actually was...okay I won't spoil it for you.Safe to say it wasn't Taylor Kitsch.His scenes were awesome..such a powerful villain!But he has a sad background story though :(

There's an element of mystery in this movie as well..because Captain America and Natasha discovered a secret S.H.I.E.L.D bunker in New Jersey.And it was quite a revelation!

I would give this movie..4 out of 5?

Oh,stay until the end of the movie to watch the sneak peek of the grown up version of Quicksilver(Aaron Tyler Johnson) and Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) for Avengers:Age of Ultron(scheduled to be released MAY 2015).

I can't wait to watch the X-Men:Days of Future Past tonight.Have you guys watched it??I heard that it's really good.:)




0 comments: