The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Friday, May 02, 2014 Liyana Hanim 1 Comments

Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy
On Wednesday night I went to watch The Amazing Spider-Man 2 at One Utama with the boyfriend.I love the movie!I love the first one and this one too.Though I've to admit that there was some superrrr cheesy lines between Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy.haha.Don't get me wrong..Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone is one of my favorite Hollywood couple.They're so adorable.Remember this picture of them ages ago?


There were some parts of the movie where I wonder if Emma Stone realize what she was saying because it was just too pukey at times.But she's very very pretty in this movie!Love her whole look.Though she looks too thin nowadays.:(

Peter Parker/Spiderman is still hilarious/being a smart-ass a lot of the time.Sometimes it was a bit annoying when he's all cocky as he go and get the bad guys.But he's Spiderman!
Look out for this adorable lil guy in the movie!
The movie basically is about how Peter finally gets to know the truth about why his parents supposedly 'ditch' him,how his former bestfriend Harry Osborn has to deal with being the one in charge of his father's company after his death and also how Gwen is moving on with her life after highschool with..or without Peter?hmmmm..You have to watch the movie to find out!
Peter and Harry
I thought that Jamie Foxx was great as Electro.A part of me felt sorry for him..though he did become a monster!Oooh,I also love the songs that they used in the movie.For example,the scene when Electro was at Times Square??The song playing in the background suited his emotions very well.
Electro!
Also,it was so random when Peter was lying in bed,he was listening to a Phillip Phillips song.ahaha

Lastly,if you read the Spiderman comic books then you'd know that there's no happy ending in this movie.I'm sorry to burst your bubble!It made me teary eyed for sure.To me the movie was a good watch.I was actually sleepy before I went to watch the movie but I didn't slept at all throughout the whole thing.haha.

I give the movie 4 out of 5.Andrew Garfield's smile alone is worth 3 stars.hahahaha 


1 comments:

Dayaya~ said...

have to agree on the Andrew Garfield's smile part. haha