Dinner at The Gastro Project

Saturday, May 10, 2014 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

On Wednesday night last week, before our movie(previous post),the boyfriend and I had dinner at The Gastro Project.I've been meaning to dine there before because I've heard good things about it but never had the chance to.

We ordered an appetizer,two mains and a dessert to share.Not all of the dishes were good though.But some were amazing!

We started our dinner with their cheesy potato skins..The salsa that comes with it was super tasty..even the boyfriend commented on it.However,our potato skins wasn't crispy :(  But the insides were really good!
I ordered the pumpkin ravioli as my main course and it was AMAZING!The tomato sauce that comes with it was so damn good.The boyfriend kept taking spoonfuls.We shared this dish as well.If I come back here one day,I would definitely reorder this.It's comforting(the smooth pumpkin filling inside the ravioli) and so flavorful.

The boyfriend who loves lamb,ordered the Moroccan Pizza.To me this was just okay.D'Italiane's pizza was way better.I thought that the pizza crust was so-so and also the pine nuts wasn't crunchy..which was a little bit weird.
We ordered the sticky toffee pudding as dessert and it was so good.The combination of the caramel sauce,the pudding and the ice cream was PERFECTION!Definitely a must order as well.

Overall The Gastro Project is a great place to dine at.Though the parking is a bit difficult.We also used Waze to reach the place(just type The Gastro Project).I would come back one day just for the amazing pumpkin ravioli and the sticky toffee pudding.

0 comments: