Movie Trailers--those I want to watch!

Saturday, April 30, 2011 Liyana Hanim 0 Comments

Haven't done this in awhile..Below are a bunch of movie trailers of movies that I can't wait to watch with a brief opinion/description from me..:)


1.HappyThankYouMorePlease

This movie is directed & written by Josh Radnor(or Ted from How I Met Your Mother for those of you fans like me out there!)& from the trailer it looks to be a very good one!I'm hoping it will & can't wait to watch it..although it is indie so maybe it won't be shown in cinemas here..Hopefully a dvd version of it will come out here..:)



2.The Help

I love Emma Stone and she looks very different in this movie.I'll probably buy the book first to know more about the story.Watching the trailer pique my curiosity to know more about it.Especially the part where all those toilets are on that mean women lawn!



3.Something Borrowed

I find Kate Hudson so endearing and charming on screen.The trailer however looks like her character's a real bi*&% !Love love the song & I downloaded it soon after I hear it a few weeks ago--A little too much by Natasha Bedingfield..


4.Diary of a Wimpy Kid:Rodrick Rules

The boyfriend actually watched the 1st movie at the cinema when it came out & after I watched it on dvd a few months ago,I have to agree that it is awesome!And the sequel looks to be awesome as well..Can't wait to watch it with him since it'll come out here on the 26th of May!:)



5.X-Men First Class

Nuff said!The fact that James McAvoy is in it will make me want to watch it!:P




6.Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows:Part 2

I have to confess that although back when I was a kid,I was an ardent fan of the Harry Potter books (& up to the 7th book,I always made sure I buy them the first day they came out here.),I didn't get to watch the Part 1 of The Deathly Hallows.

My parents was bewildered with me insisting on having the book everytime it came out,on the day itself,like my life depended on it..ahaha.But I guess because it's another world and a world that's magical & doesn't exist but only exist in the book that makes a lot of people a fan of them.

I'm hoping that before Part 2 comes out,I'll be able to watch Part 1 first.:P

There's more trailers I want to share with all of you but my brain is so tired from work ...haha.Download all of these trailers on iTunes!:)

0 comments: